HARRY H. ELIAS, P.E.
Mr. Elias is responsible for providing technical leadership and supervision in the areas of property investigations, remedial designs, remedial construction/supervision, real estate transactions, regulatory compliance, environmental audits, remedial investigations, and engineering design for underground storage tank systems, groundwater treatment systems, and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
Mr. Elias has over 40 years of experience in the field of environmental design and management, working both in the consulting arena and the industrial sector. Mr. Elias' industrial experience includes specialty chemicals manufacturing, toll chemicals manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, major appliance manufacturing, and electroplating. He has conducted detailed investigations and evaluations of numerous Superfund sites and other contaminated sites around the country for major clients and financial institutions.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of New Jersey
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Pennsylvania
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- NJDEP Certified UST Installer
- NJDEP Certified UST Sub-Surface Evaluator
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Chemical Society
- Water Pollution Control Federation
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Drexel University, Phildalphia, PA, 1971